The Graphic Designer is responsible for the customize graphics coding and maintenance of all public and private facing web and e-commerce sites. The Graphic Designer works closely with the Marketing and Graphics department and the Senior Programmer to deliver content and feature rich virtual experiences.
- Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience
- Strong exposure to online digital design
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw and any other design suites
- Experiences in designing websites, mobile app screens
- Preferred to have worked in a tech firm or in the mobile design arena.
- Maintain conversation with a client on a working project.
- PNS client place visit, if client want.
- Project development responsibilities.
- Project Delivery on time.
- Three years of experience with Digital Marketing Company.
- Candidate should be qualified as BSC IT / BFA / Other Graduates.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skill.
- English Communication is compulsory.
- Project Understanding level to high.
- Customize Responsibility understanding.
- Should have good Communication skill with clients.
- Should have the ability to work as a Team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- 1st Interview with Head of Development.
- 2nd Interview with live work.
- Final Approval candidate will get via email.
HR Person : Rahul Kumar
Email id : email@example.com
Contact No : +91 8850702426