The Web Site is provided by “PNS TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED” (herein after referred to as “PNS”) a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India having its registered office in “Mumbai”
Once signing the Contract Note/Agreement with PNS, you (herein after refer “Client”) should sent work order on our registered mail id firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days of the Contract Signed.
After receiving the work order from your side our Team will start the Project and send/share a link to your registered mail id.
You can see the status of your projects on day to day basis and if you required any modification or updation you can inform us accordingly, so we can provide the better services as per your requirements and satisfactions.
Normally the Project would be completed in 30(thirty) days or as per Contract Note/Agreement after the receiving of the Work Order as mentioned above.
Our design supporting team will be regularly in your contact vie E-Mail’s or Tele-calling. You should provide all the information and details timely to our team for completion of the project within time.
If due to any delay in receiving information from your side the project gets delayed, the extra cost will be separately charged to you.
As you well know the PNS team is always standing for providing the better services & supports to its clients. In this connection we will providing the some facilities as under:-
- Live support would available between business working hours. (between 11 A.M. to 6 P.M.)
- For any Technical support or help you can E-mail us on our registered mail id email@example.com or you can call (in emergency) at our help line numbers ( +91 720 882 2970 during business hours).
- Any query/ complaints receiving from you will be resolved within 48 hrs. of receiving.
- Every contract/ agreement will be valid for only 1 (One) year.
- The client must renew the contract/ agreement before the expiry of the contract.
- After completion of the one year the contract/project will be auto cancelled, if not renewed.
- In case of non-renewal of the contract all the facility provided to you will automatically cancelled& discontinued.
- No technical or any support would be provided after the cancellation of the contract/agreement.
- In case of cancellation or non-renewal of the agreement the facility provided to you will discontinued in both cases.
- Cancellation of the agreement is possible by either side.
- If the cancellation is urged by the client, neither any cost/charges/amount/ compensation nor any kind of advances/payment will be paid to client.
- No legal bindings or obligations would be on PNS in case of cancellation of the agreement.
- The payment should be paid by a/c payee cheque in favor of ‘PNS TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED’ or by NEFT/RTGS/DD.
- The payment must be as per the contract agreement.
- The GST would be always separately charged as rate applicable.
- The company will not start or execute any project without receiving the advances in any conditions.
- Once the payment received against the agreement, never it will be refundable in any case or situations.
- In case the project delayed from client’s side, the whole balance payment must be released by you within 60days (sixty days) of the contract signed. Non- receipt of the balance payment the contract would be cancelled and the received money will be forfeited.
- No legal or any kind of expense would be paid to clients in any case or situations and never.
- The PNS is not liable to pay any kind of amount in case of the clients paid to our representative in other than account payee cheque and the same was misused by him.
- In case of cheque bounce the client will be charge separately by Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand only) for extra penalty cost for each bounce.
- All the Terms & Conditions is valid up to expiry of the contract agreement.
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
VALIDITY OR RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT/AGREEMENT:-
CANCELLATION OF THE AGREEMENT:-
PAYMENT MODE & CONDITIONS: -
As given above generally the project will be ready and live within 30 days or as per the contract note. Advance payment of 50% of the contract value will be paid in advance along with the PO and the balance within 2 months from the date of PO.